I may have gone a bit crazy on the Forever21 website last week, so I thought why not review everything I got! My wardrobe is very monochrome based, so a few of these items are extremely out of my comfort zone…
- Plus Size Off-The-Shoulder Top £16 Originally I was unsure about this top – it reminds me of something you’d see in a charity shop window – but I was wrong! This top is so flattering and looks lovely paired with black skinny jeans and heels. 4/5
- Plus Size Floral Sweatshirt £16 I’m a sucker for a sweatshirt! Ask anyone, I’m always wearing a sweatshirt – they’re my comfort blanket. However, this one was not for me. The pattern was too much and reminded me of pajamas. 1/5
- Plus Size Off-The-Shoulder Top £15 I cannot tell you how long I’ve been looking for a long sleeve stripped bardot top!! I defo hit the jackpot with this one – 100% a new favourite of mine. 5/5
- Contemporary Medallion Lace Top £19 Finding the perfect white top has been quite an issue for me… I’m still searching. 2/5
- Contemporary You + Me Shirt £15 I don’t often invest in tops that have words on them, but I thought this one was super cute! 5/5
- Plus Size Stripe Sweater £15 Like I said above… sucker for a sweatshirt. 5/5
- Plus Size Off-The-Shoulder Top £16 A plain white bardot, can’t go wrong! 5/5
- Plus Size Ruffled Tee £9 I was unsure about this tee as it’s short sleeved – I tend to go for long sleeved tops. It’s safe to say I should’ve followed my gut feeling. 2/5
- Plus Size Brooklyn Sweatshirt £15 This sweatshirt reminded me of something you’d see in a 90’s chick flick. I love it! It’s great for a casual day and it’s super cosy!
That’s it! I’ll definitely be ordering from Forever21 again… even though the postage took 7 days and the parcel got delivered to a pick up point that I had to get a taxi to… *insert eye roll emoji*
It’s time to put away your chunky winter jumpers and replace them with gingham, ruffles, and embroidery! I love all of the spring/summer trends that are slowly appearing on the high street. One of my personal favourites is embroidery – I’m a sucker for a pinstriped embroidered shirt!
Here are a few pieces I found on the Topshop website that are ideal for your SS17 wardrobe!
- Gingham Mutton Sleeve Blouse £29
- Tokyo Fusion Embroidered Shirt £49
- MOTO Embroidered Jamie Jeans £59
- Vintage Giants Sweatshirt by Tee & Cake £32
- MOTO Oversized Denim Jacket £46
Like most of the female population, I love a good ASOS order. I can’t help myself, I’m always waiting for the next ‘new in’ product to appear on the website. Being a size 16/18 I shop ASOS and ASOS Curve. This post is dedicated to ASOS Curve, Here are a few of my favourites this month.
First, we have the ASOS CURVE Cropped Metallic Cagoule Jackett. At £45 it’s not cheap, but I’d say it’s worth the money! The looks you’ll get when you’re wearing this will be worth the splurge. It’s perfect for the festival season!
Next up is a classic band tee. ASOS CURVE Boyfriend T-Shirt With Misfits Print. This is a bargain for only £18! Let’s face it, everyone’s wearing band tees whether they’ve heard of the band or not. They’re easy to dress up or down and look fab with a classic denim jacket thrown over the top!
I’m sure you’re not shocked to see a striped top in the mix. ASOS CURVE Oversized Striped Long Sleeve T-Shirt. This is an essential that everyone should have in their wardrobe and for only £14, it’s pretty much a must have. This particular striped top is long line, so if you’re a bit on the short size (like me) you can go a size or two up and wear it as a dress – even better! I love wearing this with tights, a pair of black boots, and a red lip. It’s such a classic look – you can’t go wrong with stripes a red lipstick!
Mom jeans. How do people live without a pair of mom jeans to throw on?! My ASOS CURVE Farleigh Mom Jeans in Washed Black have been a staple in my wardrobe for over a year now. These jeans look fab with a black body suit and heels for a night out or an oversized jumper and trainers on a chill day.
And finally, my favourite splurge of the month… the ASOS CURVE Premium Embroidered Shift Dress. I’ll be honest, when I saw the £65 I spent on this dress leave my bank account, I had a little bit of buyers guilt… But, once it arrived and I put it on, the guilt quickly disappeared. This dress is gorgeous! It can be worn for all occasions and is something you’ll be able to wear more than once.